- This event has passed.
2018 Recap: Good or bad year with Trump’s economy
Jan 11, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 8:55 pm
Florida’s newly elected Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis officially suspended Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel for his repeated failures, incompetence and neglect of duty in the wake of the Parkland high school shooting incident on Feb. 14, 2018.
Was 2018 as bad as the Left says? NO! Is Trump’s economy that good? Or was it Obama’s economy?!?
2018 was a successful year for Americans.
– United States reached a staggering level of oil production, pumping 11.6 million barrels per day and is now the world’s largest oil producer for the first time since 1973.
– United States remains the largest producer of natural gas and the second-greatest producer of coal.
– Economy grew by 4.2 percent in the second quarter of 2018, and by 3.4 percent in the third quarter.
– American GDP is nearly $1.7 trillion larger than in January 2017
– Unemployment fell to a near-record peacetime low of 3.7 percent. Lowest since 1969.
– Poverty rate is also near a historic low, and household income increased.
– 312,000 Jobs added in December, manufacturing growing 714% faster under Trump than Obama
Electoral college, the wisdom behind setting us up that way.