Oh there’s a planet in my kitchen. There’s something funny in the soup. Mop the floor. Lock the door. Flying Saucers in the room. Did you hear that fly?
Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a victim is manipulated into doubting their own memory, perception, and sanity.Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.
Television is an advertising medium. By definition. Our televisions have been weaponized. Against us. As Marshall McLuhan famously said, “The Media is the message”. McLuhan prophetically explained that the media itself affects our society. For example, a story on a news channel about any particular crime has nothing to do with the actual crime. Instead, the news story has everything to do with manipulating a change in public attitude towards the crime.
Campaigns are made up of moments. Moments in time. These moments tell a story. A story to be told to the American electorate. These moments are first documented and then displayed to the electorate by various forms of media. In a perfect world media commentary and conjecture on these campaign moments would be sterile and unbiased. They’re not. The media defines these moments as they see fit and the electorate is expected to fall in line and accept the complicit medias distortions.
After reading through Hillary Clinton’s leaked emails we find that the media is not simply defining these campaign moments simply as they see fit. Rather, the media is defining these campaign moments as they are told.
Who is telling the media how to define these campaign moments? Their corporate sponsors? Probably. The permanent political class? Probably. The Hillary Clinton campaign? YES! And we can prove it. We can prove that the media is in the tank for Hillary Clinton. We can prove that the media has been told to define every moment of this election in a way that props up Hillary Clinton.
The media has decided that Hillary Clinton will be our next president. Screw them. We say otherwise. We say enough is enough. We say the gig is up. We say the status quo has got to go, and the dinosaur media can go too. Straight to hell. In a hand basket.
Let’s start with one of the weaponized medias favorite forms of public manipulation. Polls. Especially, Push polls. For decades the media’s tactic of broadcasting endless polls have been used to produce a bandwagon effect on the American electorate. This particular form of manipulation, and control, has worked for years. Nobody wants to be left out. Nobody wants to be on the losing side. Nobody wants to take time out of their day to go to the polls and vote if their candidate is going to lose anyway.
But thanks to Donald Trump (and Hillary’s emails) the media has been put on notice. The gig is up. Better yet: The revolution will be televised. On November 8th.
We understand that media polls are predetermined before any sampling or questions are formulated. We understand that the unholy minions of the campaign industry work backwards. For example:
“We need a poll that shows Hillary Clinton up by 3 points in Ohio”.
“Now get to work”.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Then bombard the airwaves and manipulate the electorate.
Like we said above, the gig is up.
The complicit media is distorting reality. Again. When was the last time 30,000 voters went to a Hillary Clinton rally in Florida? Never. Donald Trump had 30,000 voters at a rally in Florida last week. In fact, Donald Trump has been filling stadiums across the country for over a year. When was the last time Hillary Clinton filled a stadium. Never. Isn’t it logical that crowd size be reflected in the media’s polls?
It is a fact, not an opinion, that the Hillary Clinton campaign got caught colluding with the media.
Hillary’s leaked emails prove this beyond any shadow of a doubt.
There is an unquestionable collusion between “objective” journalists and the Clinton campaign. Leaked emails show that her operatives discuss which reporters were the most pliant recyclers of their narratives (they picked Maggie Haberman of The New York Times). But reporter Mark Leibovich — also from the Times — gave Clinton’s communications director, Jen Palmieri, veto power over quotes to be included in a Clinton profile in July.
Hillary Clinton has the weaponized media on her side. Hillary Clinton has the weaponized media against us. The weaponized media controls public opinion and the electorate. Again, this is not our opinion. It just is. Need more proof that the media is weaponized, fake, scripted, and complicit? OK.
Here is a list of 10 leaked Hillary Clinton emails proving that our reality is being manipulated.
via The Free Thought Project:
1. Clinton Staff hosts private “off-the-record cocktail party” with 38 “influential” reporters, journalists, editors, and anchors (from 16 different mainstream media outlets including CNN, NBC, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, & more) with the stated goal of “framing the race.”
2. Donna Brazile (CNN contributor at the time, and current DNC Chairman now) leaked CNN town hall questions to Hillary Clinton’s staff prior to the debate.
3. Clinton campaign and the New York Times coordinating attack strategyagainst Trump.
4. Glen Thrush, POLITICO’s chief political correspondent and senior staff writer for POLITICO Magazine, sends John Podesta an article for his approval. Writes: “Please don’t share or tell anyone I did this. Tell me if I f***ed up anything.”
5. Huffington Post contributor Frank Islam writes to John Podesta in an email titled “My blogs in the Huffington Post”, says “I am committed to make sure she is elected the next president.” “Please let me know if I can be of any service to you.”
6. Clinton staffer “Placing a story” with Politico / New York Times: “place a story with a friendly journalist” “we have a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico” “we should shape likely leaks in the best light for HRC.”
7. John Podesta receiving drafts of New York Times articles before they’re published.
Clinton staff “placing a story with a friendly at the AP (Matt Lee or Bradley Klapper).”
More media collusion: NYT and AP “helpful” to Clinton campaign.
8. Clinton staff colluding with New York Times and Wall Street Journal to paint Hillary’s economic policies in a “progressive” light.
9. CNBC panelist colluding with John Podesta on what to ask Trump when he calls in for an interview.
10. Clinton staff appearing to control the release times of Associated Press articles.
Hillary Clinton has put all her eggs in one basket. She’s using a thirty year old political play book. Fortunately, for us, times have changed. Crooked Hillary is counting on the complicit media to pull her over the finish line. Not gonna happen. Not under our watch. We want our country back.
The silent majority is awake. The silent majority is activated. The silent majority is pissed.
We understand exactly what is going on. And we don’t like it one bit. We’re mad as hell and we’re not gonna take it anymore. As we said last week:
“The media today mirrors the climate during the collapse of the Soviet Union. Whatever the state run PRAVDA reported, the good Russian people believed the opposite” – Me
Enough is enough. November 8th is payback time. November 8th is the day we take a stand and reclaim our country. November 8th is a day of reckoning for the permanent political class, the weaponized media, Hillary Clinton, and those who do not see America the way we see America.
The future is now.