For those who just want to make history with the Presidential election again… this time electing a woman, this isn’t a gender election! This is an election to ensure the preservation of our freedoms and our way of life. And YES… it is THAT serious!
How Hillary Clinton continues to be elected is beyond me. Even crazier is how mainstream journalists (and I use that term loosely!) manage to ignore her insanity, likely criminality, and blatant lies.
With that said… I have NO ISSUE electing a woman president… as long as she’s the best person for the job… which Hillary IS NOT!
Here are 11 reasons (to start!) why this woman should not be president:
- Integrity is a pre-requisite.
- Liars need not apply. (See #1 above.)
- Criminals need not apply.
- Destruction of government property is a crime. (See #3 above.)
- Failure to follow government rules for data retention is a crime against the American people. (See #3 above.)
- Abject failure in her most recent position. (Benghazi!)
- “What difference does it make anyway?” (See #6 above.)
- She keeps dropping the “woman card.” (You wouldn’t have to do that if you had skills and a proven track record!)
- She thinks it’s her turn and she deserves it.
- She’s so out of touch with the “regular” folks she’d be expected to “represent” that she hasn’t driven in almost 20 years.
- She has no trouble lying and covering for her lying and philandering husband. (See #1, #2 above.)
Gender is not a determining factor for the presidency. Can we stop being so superficial (at least for this election) and focus on issues and job skills that actually matter?
Photo credit White House