- This event has passed.
It’s not Republicans v. Democrats. It’s US against THEM!
Jul 13, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 7:55 pm
In countries key to the president’s legacy, people express profound disappointment in a man from whom they expected great things.
New Hampshire political writer and activist, Kimberly Morin, talks presidential politics, Obama, Hillary, Bernie, and Trump. Get ready! She holds NOTHING back.
- People will vote for Hillary because she has a “D” next to her name, nevermind the D is for DUMB!
- Bernie’s endorsement of Hillary is a joke.
- At least Bernie was honest, he wanted to screw everyone.
- Independents… if you can’t commit to a party, you shouldn’t be voting in a primary.
- It’s not Republicans v. Democrats. It’s US (we the people) against THEM… the political class.
- We have tire tracks over our backs because we’re letting them run over us.