Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
A GENERAL Update...
Open MIC Wed!
Major General Paul Vallely gives us an update on the status Benghazi of the military and int'l affairs. Tune in!
Make it your show, OPEN topics, OPEN MIC!
Talking all things faith, including faith-based current events (and sometimes even that dreaded political overlap,...
– Tom - Fl
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- Liberty Alliance
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- Itís beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- Itís a negotiation ó not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
Democrats have the right idea?
January 7, 2013
10 Poorest Cities in America and how did it happen
City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level
1. Detroit , MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo , NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati , OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland , OH 27.0%
5. Miami , FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis , MO 26.8%
7. El Paso , TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee , WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia , PA 25.1%
10. Newark , NJ 24.2%
What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954
Cincinnati, OH - (3rd) since 1984
Cleveland, OH - (4th) since 1989
Miami, FL - (5th) has never had a Republican mayor
St. Louis, MO - (6th) since 1949
El Paso, TX - (7th) has never had a Republican mayor
Milwaukee , WI - (8th) since 1908
Philadelphia, PA - (9th) since 1952
Newark, NJ - (10th) since 1907
It has been said,
'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again
and expecting different results. It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats.
Yet they are still POOR.!
"You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up
by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man
by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage
by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them,
what they could and should do for themselves."
Call in during the show!
Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-735-5563)
– Winston Churchill