Call In Toll-free 855-REAL-JOE (855-732-5563)Upcoming Shows (weekdays 2-3p.m. PT)
Do debates on immigration repeat the same...
Faith Friday - It's time for church people...
Weekend Wrap Up!
Founder of The Immigrant Learning Center Ė Diane Portnoy joins Joe to discuss immigration, the struggles and...
Dr. Kenneth Hutchison believes the enemy we face today doesn't wear a military uniform. It is the media, public...
We're covering the hot stories from the weekend. Andrea Nelson from the Clover Agency, a digital media firm...
–--George W. Bush on his Library
– Arthur - CO
- What’s Happening Now On FaceBook
- Joe's Column on Conservative Daily News
- The Conservative Talk Radio Network
- Radio Show Ratings
- KCAA Radio
- Joe's Articles in local paper.
- Tracking the United States Congress
- Rick Green
- Patriot Academy
- Open Secrets - Politics and $$$
- The Pacific Justice Institute
- Tony Katz on Tony Katz
- Live Action - Lila Rose
- American Muslim organization directly confronting the ideologies of political Islam
- Tea Party Ground Zero
- KHTS - AM-1220
- Living on the RIGHT Side
- True Conservatism is Alive and Well !
- America Under Attack!
- The WAR on CHRISTmas!
- Itís beginning to look a lot LESS like Christmas.
- Itís a negotiation ó not a hostage situation - Tammy Messina
- America Under Attack - Joe messina
- There's nothing offensive about the Constitution - Tammy Messina
- Turkeys on The Real Side
- The Parties of Freedom and Equality - Tammy Messina
- All they want to do is work ? - Joe Messina
- Tax Cuts for everyone! - Joe Messina
- Every Day Heroes by Joe Messina
Call the Superintendent and THANK HIM!
January 11, 2013
I often ask you to contact people to encourage them to rethink a stance or to express dismay at an action. But we also need to provide encouragement to those under fire for "doing the right thing" no matter how hard it might be. Please send Mr. Hefner a quick email or give his office a phone call (if you can't email) and let him know you support his decision. Mr. Hefner is a true PATRIOT who understands the meaning of our flag and what it represents. Yes, the flag is a symbol, but it is something to be handled with respect and that respect needs to be taught to our young people.
Stephen Hefner, Ed.D.
Lexington-Richland Five School District
Here are the details about what happened and links for reference:
A high-school English teacher in Chapin, S.C., has been accused of throwing the American flag to the ground and stomping on it in front of his classes... “This is a symbol, but it’s only a piece of cloth. It doesn’t mean anything.”...The class will have a permanent replacement for the rest of the year, according to WISTV. There has been no official word on the status of the teacher in question.
Scott Compton, a South Carolina high school teacher, is facing possible dismissal by his school board for stomping on an American flag in three of his classes last month...“The superintendent thought the best course of action for Compton is termination, but the case has to go to the local board and they will ultimately decide whether or not to support the superintendent’s decision.”
– ~John Quinton~